Tuesday, May 14, 2013

First Post!


SPOTTED: No matter what you wear, Groove's got the perfect pair!

                                         XoXo,
                                         Groove Girl


As my first post I want tell you a little bit about the awesome shoe company I just started doing marketing for.  Groove Footwear is located across from the beach in Huntington Beach, CA and I absolutely LOVE it (seriously, I hate leaving at the end of the day)! 

Groove was founded in 2004 with the dream of creating chic and comfortable fashion footwear.  We've got heels, boots, sandals, flats, sneakers, and everything in between.  That's what I love so much about this company...whatever style you have, you'll be able to find a super cute pair of shoes at a very reasonable price.  Some days I like to be a little preppy, others I am super girly or even a little edgy.  My favorite place in the office is our showroom because I love looking at all the different styles and finding one for any mood I'm in that day!

So, what is it like in my Groove shoes? This blog will be your insider look into the world of shoes.  I'll keep you posted on any of our upcoming events and contests.  I will also share some of the day-to-day happenings around the office and Huntington Beach (for all you locals out there).  Cool products, recent events, and what's trending will be sprinkled in here too!  

What to look forward to next week? 

Behind the scenes: planning a photo shoot
Brand Ambassador opportunities! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Have something to share? Comment below, I'd love to know!

XoXo,
Groove Girl