Friday, September 12, 2014

What You Missed This Week

What You Missed This Week 


As I browse the Twitter-sphere and news-feeds throughout the week I always come across some really great content, but there are only so many hours in the day and I don't always get to dedicate a post just to it.  So, I am going to start saving all of these links to the awesome DIY, news stories, fashion trends, recipes, tips and tricks, etc. and give you a recap every week!

After 72 years together, these women tie the knot at 90!  I just love the quote, "it's never too late for a new chapter in life".  Read more, click here!


Get ready for another royal baby!  I did the Chinese baby gender calculator and it predicts a girl! What do you think it will be?


I know it's been a while since the Super Size Me movie about how unhealthy fast food is came out, but here's another one!  Fed Up is bringing us the truth behind the food industry and weight loss.  If you love the phrase "ignorence is bliss" when it comes to what you're actually eating, then I suggest you don't watch this...even though I think everyone should!!!



Sarah Jessica Parker's $22 million NYC townhouse in Greenwich Village is for sale!  It is fabulous, as expected, but totally different than Carrie Bradshaws funky apartment we all loved from Sex and the City.


If you haven't heard that the iPhone 6 is here, you must be living under a rock!  If you have been procrastinating on checking out the deets for the newest model...I forgive you and have this for you to get yourself caught up!


Living in LA? Love coffee as much as I do (at least you think you do...because I'm obsessed)?  Then get excited for this! Eddible coffee cups!  Have your cup of joe and eat it too, because these coffee cups are made out of waffels. YUM!


Can you imagine spending $13,000 on the man of your dreams? Well, Paris Hilton did and he is no Mr. Right either!  His name is actually Mr. Amazing and he is 10 oz, super fluffy, and absolutely *~*adorbz*~*!  I mean just look at this face!


I hope you enjoyed my fun finds from this week!  Did I miss anything that you saw?  Leave a link in the comments below.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Have something to share? Comment below, I'd love to know!

XoXo,
Groove Girl