Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Bucket List Contest Winners!



Thank you everyone who participated in our Fall Pin-to-Win contest!  I had so much fun looking at all of your bucket lists and fall favorites.  All of you who became A-Lister Groove Girls, you rock! Get excited for your sneak peaks, special surprises, and of course getting Groove updates first!  

I seriously wanted to jump in your fall boards, especially Christina P's winning board!  There was no other way to choose the winner other than the raffle method, because there were just too many awesome boards to be able to pick one winner.  So, I have chosen my favorite boards and their top pins featured below!  I think I am going to have to throw some Groove Gear their way, what do you think?  If these are one of your boards, or you think I should shower some of the Pintastic Pinners with love, let me know in the comments! 

Let's start with the winner, Christina P! I absolutely loved how you put some of Groove's cutest boots into your bucket list!  I can't wait for bonfires and cuddling,  playing with leaves, and pumpkin bread!
Check out her board here


Sheri Lee! All of your pins look so great together, really great board! I love how into this you got with all of your captions. It truly is a fall bucket list! I want to do everything on here, especially layering up,  capturing spontaneous moments, making my home smell like fall, kissing under falling leaves, and finding hamster socks!
Check out her board here


Kasey Williams knows exactly what fall fun looks like! I also would love to sit under falling leaves, see Paris on Halloween,  cozy up in front of a fire with friends, and paint my nails eggplant purple
Check out her board here


Serena Adkins! I love that you put some great football pins in your board, I feel like sometimes we forget that fall = football, too!  I am obsessed with this pumpkin fire, these pumpkin animals, and how good this baked pumpkin dish looks!  I need to get me a pair of these cute monogramed boot socks, make a football date, and attempt this awesome tailgate dip idea! 
Check out her board here


Lynn Morgan perfectly captured fall fashion and food to try this season.  My fall would be complete if I could take a horseback ride through a beautiful autumn forest! I would love to find a fringe dress to wear with my tall boots, figure out how to layer this cute, and find a pair of super cute boots.  Seriously though, this brie and cheddar apple beer soup looks to die for, and these apple rings sound delicious! 
Check out her board here


Kristine Marie, so many awesome pins...I'm glad you had so much fun making your bucket list board!  This fall poem is beautiful, and I totally forgot how much fun it is to watch the squirrels collect their nuts!  I can't wait to try baking my own bread, taste a seasonal brew, and make an impromptu picnic in the back yard.  I just love being outside whether it's taking a walk, riding a bike, taking a hay ride, or making a bonfire
Check out her board here





2 comments :

  1. Thanks for showcasing my board! I had so much fun with this contest! :) Big Congrats to Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited my board was one of your top picks - Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share? Comment below, I'd love to know!

XoXo,
Groove Girl